How to Create
- Click the “New widget” button that is under the head title “Dashboard”.
- Then click or drag the "Comparison" button to add a new comparison widget to your dashboard.
- Select one option from the four: number of steps, time sitting, time standing and time walking.
- Choose who you want to compare with: all the users or the users from a certain environment and set the period as day/week/month. Then save it.
- You can change or delete the comparison widget by clicking the right up corner settings button or remove button.
How to Use
The comparison widget is here to show you how you are performing compared to others. The orange curve shows others’ average behaviour while the green curve is yours. You can easily compare them. If you find yourself fall behind others it may be time for you to step it up.
By using the Comparison widget, you can better understand how you are performing.