How to Create
- Click the “New widget” button that is under the head title “Dashboard”.
- Then click or drag the "Goal" button to add a new goal widget to your dashboard.
- Select one option from the four: number of steps, time sitting, time standing and time walking.
- Enter your goal at “an amount of” box, for example 8 and set the period as day/week/month.
- Tick the box below so you will be notified when your goal is reached. Then save it.
- You can change or delete the goal widget by clicking the right up corner settings button or remove button.
How to Use
The goal widget is here to encourage you to sit less and stand more. The numbers show how you perform according to your goal. When your goal is reached, the blue widget will turn green and a congratulation email will also be sent to you. (You can also choose not to be notified.)
By using the Goal widget, you are encouraged to sit less and stand more.