How to Create
- Click the “New widget” button that is under the head title “Dashboard”.
- Then click or drag the "Tournament" button to add a new tournament widget to your dashboard.
- Select one option from the four: number of steps, time sitting, time standing and time walking.
- Enter a goal at “an amount of” box, for example 25000 and set the period as day/week/month.
- Choose a group of people who you want to compete with from your environments. Then invite users from this environment and save it.
- Invitations will immediately be emailed to the invited users.
- You can change or delete the tournament widget by clicking the right up corner settings button or remove button.
How to Use
The tournament widget is here to get you and others work together and achieve a shared goal. The blue part shows how much you have already completed together and beneath it everyone’s contribution to the shared goal is shown. When you reach the goal the whole widget will turn green and a congratulation email will be sent to all of you.
By using the tournament widget, you will be extra motivated to reach your shared goals.